Alright, it’s not really sushi – more like tuna salad on a cucumber – but I had to come up with somethin’ catchy if I want this to go viral on Pinterest, people. Just kidding! Kind of. Anyway, it’s a really good, healthy grain-free snack and great for when you’re just ready to eat right away and don’t feel like cooking.
- cucumber slices
- 1 can of tuna (wild caught, no phosphates – I used light because that’s what I had, but you can use albacore instead if you want)
- 1 T Vegenaise (or more if you want it creamy
- 1 t Dijon mustard (or regular)
- 1 T dill pickle relish (optional)
- season with salt, pepper, paprika
- any other toppings you want (banana peppers, tomatoes, grapes (I would have totally added them if I’d had any), etc.)
Directions: Mix tuna salad and dollop on cucumber slices!
(Also good with chicken salad!)