I could eat these and only these for the rest of my life and be perfectly happy. They’re so crispy and tender and pretty much the best wings I’ve ever made/tasted. Plus, they don’t have any crappy ingredients, so you can stuff your face with them and not feel the least bit guilty.
- pack of organic, free range chicken wings (1 lb.)
- 2 tbsp. organic apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. coconut aminos (or tamari or Bragg liquid aminos)
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- sea salt
- pinch of Truvia (or coconut sugar – just use 1/4 tsp.)
- coconut oil (for pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Rinse chicken and place in large. Add apple cider vinegar and mix with hands to coat the chicken
- Add mustard and coconut aminos and mix again
- Place chicken in coconut-oiled iron skillet and season with garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt and pepper on both sides.
- Sprinkle with Truvia (or coconut sugar) on the side that placed face up (the flat part)
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes
*If you want the recipe to be oil free, just don’t add the coconut oil to the pan. The wings may stick a little, but they will be just as delicious.